Going beyond typical cleaning protocols to eliminate pathogens that transmit illness and disease, our StepUpClean™ program takes additional measures to protect the health and well-being of building occupants and clients.
1. Step Up Hygiene and Safety
As part of the StepUpClean™ service, we recommend the implementation of personal disinfecting guidelines to reduce exposure when utilized in coordination with your regularly scheduled cleaning. We also encourage strategically placing hand sanitizing stations and disinfectant wipes throughout your building for supplemental attention to common spaces as well as high-touch surfaces between scheduled cleanings to deter the spread of contagions.
2. Step Up to the Latest Disinfecting Technology
Using the latest technology, disinfecting processes can be added to your daily maintenance program that include:
• Special attention to high-touch surfaces such as; desktop surfaces and office equipment, doors, elevator buttons, reception chairs, stair railings, refrigerator handles and more.
• Employing Electrostatic Disinfection accompanied by the use of previously EPA approved chemicals for use against diff, MRSA, Norovirus, VRE, and other increasingly common antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria.
• Evaluation, training, and implementation of existing and emerging products and technology.
3. Step Up Cleaning Frequencies
In coordination with the above-mentioned protocols, increasing the frequency of your cleaning schedule for disinfecting is essential. Additionally, understanding revised office usage patterns and seating arrangements can align with these frequencies to ensure optimal results.